PitBull® Safety-Loc® Vehicle Restraints
To guard against premature departure, trailer creep and trailer walk, Serco has designed the PitBull Safety-Loc Series. The PitBull
has a bite that locks on tight, engaging a trailer’s rear impact guard and securing it more effectively than rubber wheel chocks. Serco
PitBull Safety-Loc restraints are most compatible with the new rear impact guards because of their non-impact, low-profile design.
PitBull® Safety-Loc® Products
PitBull restraints are available in a variety of models to suit virtually any loading dock operation or configuration in the industry.
Power: PitBull Safety-Loc series powered restraints provide automatic push-button activation with advanced electronics and standard
LED communication systems for increased dock safety and security. Driveway or wall-mounted units available.
Mechanical: PitBull Safety-Loc series mechanical restraints are manually activated and offer lower day-to-day operating costs, higher
up-time performance and operational simplicity. Some units can be combined with a light communication package for clear communication.
- Dual Locking Positions at 7" & 11" From Face of 4" Bumper
- Horizontal Hooking Range 0 - 11” From Face of 4" Bumper
- Non-Impact Design & Operation
- 120V Single Phase (SL60-90 Only)
- Low-Profile - Stores at 9" Off Grade
- Hot Dip Galvanized Finish
- Optional Driveway Mount Capability
- Standard Backplate Height 23 1/2" Wall Mount / 16" Ground Mount
- Wedge Anchors for Installation Included (3/4 x 5-1/2)
- LED Interior & Exterior Communication Lights (Not available on SL10)