Serco® High Volume Low Speed Fans
VELOCITY™ Series HVLS Fan
is designed to create a more comfortable environment using the least amount of energy.
VELOCITY™-PV Solar Powered HVLS Fan
takes the technology of the HVLS warehouse fan one step further by integrating the sustainable, energy efficient benefits of solar power.
iFAN™ HVLS Fan Control
is powered by 4SIGHT™ and was developed to network multiple fans and control them from a centralized location.
Originally known for their ability to manufacture custom, durable equipment to move materials, Serco® is now advancing the efficient movement of air throughout industrial and commercial facilities with its VELOCITY™ Series HVLS warehouse fans.
Serco VELOCITY High Volume Low Speed (HVLS) warehouse fans are designed to be the most energy efficient and durable fans in the industry. The slow moving air mass produced by the VELOCITY HVLS fan provides considerable benefits to employees, products and facilities.
- Keep employees cool and comfortable. The 2-3 mph breeze delivers the equivalent of a 7-11 degree reduction in the perceived temperature.
- Reduce energy consumption. Working with the HVAC system, HVLS warehouse fans help regulate temperature from ceiling to floor, which can allow a facility to raise its thermostat setting 3-5 degrees creating the potential for up to a 4% energy savings per degree change.
- Protect product integrity. Air circulation helps keep food and produce dry and fresh reducing spoilage. Running in reverse, HVLS fans help destratify air in refrigerated applications.
- Improve working conditions. Floor condensation is minimized, keeping floors drier and safer for foot and motorized traffic. Serco HVLS warehouse fans can improve indoor air quality as well by dispersing fumes.
- Contribute to LEED certification in various categories. Energy efficiency and atmosphere. Indoor environmental air quality. Innovation and design.
The patented blades on the Serco VELOCITY HVLS fan produce a massive, cylindrical column of air that flows down to the floor and outward in all directions. This horizontal floor jet pushes air a greater distance before it begins to move vertically and is drawn back through the fan. The greater the down flow, the greater the air circulation and resulting benefits when cooling a facility. In cooler months, the VELOCITY HVLS warehouse fan can operate in reverse, circulating hot air trapped at the ceiling level, creating a warmer mix of air throughout a facility.